Many people inquiring about a new site or a site upgrade are looking to manage their website content themselves. This is a great idea, and gives content control over to the customer, where it belongs. WordPress is our platform of choice for building content-managed sites. All new websites we build with WordPress incorporate Responsive Design technology so the site works well on all screens, from smartphones to desktop computers.
Yesterday’s Web sites were designed primarily for viewing on desktop and laptop computers. Today’s Web sites need to be designed for mobile devices too. We build our new WordPress sites according to responsive design principles — your content automatically re-formats to display appropriately on each user’s device.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to a collection of things you do to make your website appear more favorably in search results for certain keywords and phrases. Since most people want their site to be viewed by a wide audience, SEO is a critical step in the site-building process. Your long-term goal should be placement on the first page of search results.
- Do you have products that you’ve considered selling online?
- Would you like to charge for digital downloads of music, audio files or e-books?
- Would you like to accept credit card payments on the web for services you provide?
Whether you have one item or a hundred, we can set you up with an e-commerce solution that fits your needs.
Keep it simple – use iKnow as your web host
- We make it easy for you to manage your Web presence all in one place.
- You will find us easy to work with and responsive to your needs.
We recommend WordPress for our clients who blog. Read why.