- Could you be getting more customers?
- Is your website showing up in Google searches?
- Do you wonder if your website is optimized for search engines (SEO?)
- Are there digital marketing opportunities you want to explore?
A well-optimized site will have better placement in search results than one that is not optimized, or poorly done. Your long-term goal should be placement on the first page of organic search results. It is important to keep in mind is that optimization is a process, much like a garden that requires tending in order to thrive.
Optimization begins with on-page SEO
On-page SEO is the critical first step in optimizing your website. We can help with:
- Selecting your target keywords and phrases
- Organizing your content for logical flow and navigation
- Incorporating your keywords into your page content, titles, and headings
- Appropriate use of page links
- Creating original content that interests your audience
Off-Page SEO & Digital marketing
Everything else you do you do to drive traffic to your website is an off-page strategy, and can include:
- Social media linking and traffic (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Business)
- Email lists (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Pay-per-click ad campaigns (Google Ads)
- Link building