- #1 —We Listen
- We start every project by listening to you, the customer. Then we ask a lot of questions. Our job is to understand your organization or business, and build a Web site that embodies your mission and helps you achieve your goals.
- Tell us your ideas, and we will work with you to bring them to life. Whether you have an existing website or you are starting a new project from scratch, we can help. Contact us to discuss issues with your current site or to consult about a new site.
- #2 —We Practice Responsive Design
- Form and function must go hand in hand in any successful design for the Web. Our team has 25+ years of experience with user interface design and usability testing. In short, we know how to make sites that work in the real world that adapt to work properly on mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
- We start the design process by listening to YOU and considering the most effective options for presenting your content. The end product is an inviting, well-balanced design that makes a lasting impression on your audience.
- #3 —We Empower
- Would you like to be able to manage your own website? “Yes!” say the majority of our clients. We develop most of our sites using WordPress, a powerful and user-friendly content management system.
- Our WordPress sites allow you to easily update your site content from any internet-connected computer. Our clients love being in control, updating their site content — anytime, anywhere.
- #4 —We Optimize
- A good website needs more than a stylish design (although it should have that too!) It must also be designed for search engine indexing so your site will be found on the Web by your target audience. Optimizing your site for Google and other search engines is part art and part science, and it’s critical for driving traffic to your site.
- At iKnow, we give you straight talk about search engine optimization (SEO), and help you get people to your site.
The iKnow Difference
©2013 iKnow Web Design, Portland, Maine. All rights reserved. 207.775.2278